WONDER WITH US
The WVPEC is proud to serve as the regional lead for Remake Learning Days - West Virginia every year.
We invite schools, after-school programs, child care centers, businesses, non-profits, public libraries, museums, universities and community groups to join Remake Learning Days in West Virginia from May 4-19, 2024 by hosting events in their local communities.
As part of a nationwide learning celebration, this is a great opportunity to showcase to a national audience the great work already happening in our communities. Our goal is to have at least 50 events throughout the Mountain State. Join us and help showcase West Virginia as a great place to learn and play!
About Remake Learning Days in West Virginia
Designed to spark curiosity and engage learners of all ages and their families, events can center around different themes, including the arts, engineering, technology, science, leadership, outdoor learning and much more! All hands-on, creative, interactive events are welcome. Hosting virtual or hybrid events are also great options.
Event host tips and tricks
Remake Learning Days would not be a success without West Virginia event hosts. We do our best to assist our hosts each year to help optimize success during RLD's national festival. See tips and tricks below!
Promoting Your Event:
- Once your event is submitted, the regional organizers will publish your event to the RLD website and families can search the calendar of events.
- The WVPEC will execute a family outreach and PR plan to promote the festival, but we also need your help as event hosts to publicize your event(s) to your network of community members, schools, local organizations and families. From the national team to the local event hosts, we work together to collectively promote all events happening in your region.
- You will also receive a social media toolkit so that we can keep track and share with you the collective social media activity by region. Make sure to use the hashtags #RemakeDays and #RemakeDaysWV as well as tag @WV_PEC.
Optimizing Your Event:
- Capture pictures and video of your event(s) to share with the WVPEC as well as the RLD national team. Post on social media and we will help amplify it.
- We also ask for your help in sharing a brief survey with event attendees so we may get their feedback on the overall festival experience as well as your event.
- After the event, please complete a brief survey from the national team about your experience as an event host.