Power Your Child's Future
Engage in free and fun learning activities that will spark your child's curiosity.
The WVPEC is excited to serve as the regional lead for Remake Learning Days - West Virginia.
Between May 6-16, 2021, join us for Remake Learning Days, an innovative learning festival for youth and families! This festival engages families in the new ways of learning that youth experience when they make, code, play, design and tinker. With 25+ events across West Virginia and hundreds of virtual events across the nation, families with kids ages pre-K through high school can easily find engaging learning activities held by schools, libraries, museums, tech centers, outdoor play spaces and other learning spaces.
Choose virtual or in-person events across West Virginia!
Event host tips and tricks
Remake Learning Days would not be a success without event hosts like you. Here is a quick guide on how you can be a part of this national festival:
Promoting Your Event:
- Once your event is submitted, the regional organizers will publish your event to the RLD website and families can search the calendar of events.
- Each region will execute a family outreach and PR plan to promote the festival, but we also need your help as event hosts in promoting the festival to your network and families. From the national team to the local event hosts, we work together to collectively promote all the events happening in your region.
- You will also receive a social media toolkit so that we can keep track and share with you the collective social media activity by region. Make sure to use the national hashtag #RemakeDays or your regional hashtag.
Optimizing Your Event:
- Capture pictures and video of your event to share with your regional organizers as well as the national team. Post on social media and we will help amplify it.
- We also ask for your help in sharing a brief survey with event attendees so we may get their feedback on the overall festival experience as well as your event.
- After the event, please complete a brief survey from the national team about your experience as an event host.